Papertrey’s August Blog Hop inspiration photo has lovely white, creams, browns, and reds. It made me want to make a soft fall card. By soft, I guess I mean more cream and less brown type of autumn card, which tends to be the type of cards I usually do for autumn. Hope you’re enjoying the blog hop! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Rustic Cream (Papertrey); Watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Falling Leaves (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Dylusions Spray (Ranger); Leaves dies (Impression Obsession); Scattered Leaves Embossing Folder (Taylored Expressions)
I am submitting this card for the current Freshly Made Sketch 248.
I love this sketch! With my love of floral stamps I decided to use flowers as the focal image. I had fun making the fence-like background using woodgrain washi tape. Given the ample box of washi tape I have, I am looking for ways to use some up. Hope you get some crafting time in and are enjoying the weekend! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Mixed Media (Strathmore)
- Stamps: Delightful Dahlia (Papertrey Ink); Up and Away (Mama Elephant)
- Ink: Versamark (Imagine Crafts); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
- Accessories: Delightful Dahlia dies (Papertrey Ink), washi tape (American Crafts); Collectable Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye); Inktense Watercolor pencils (Derwent)
My last card for Papertrey’s Stamp-A-Faire for 2016. Yeah! So my last card is for Papertrey’s 2016 SAF Master Color Recipe Challenge. I had the colors figured out last night but waited until now to put it together. I used the colors from Van Gogh’s Green Wheat Field. Love the pretty greens, blues, and yellows. The yellows had me thinking of tulips and you can see where it went from there. Hope your weekend was fabulous! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White (Recollections)
- Ink: Green parakeet, bright buttercup, new leaf, and aqua mist (Papertrey); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Tulip Time (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glossy accents (Ranger); Copics
Melissa challenged us to create a floral impressionistic card for this Papertrey Stamp-A-Faire challenge. Easy peasy … finally. Great floral stamp set, clear embossing powder, and watercoloring are easy requirements for this challenge. After doing so many cards, I kept this card very simple and kept the focus on the impressionistic botanical block. Hope you’ve been enjoying all of the fabulous cards everyone has been producing this weekend. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Watercolor (Ranger); Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey); Cream (Papertrey)
- Ink: Versamark ; Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey); New Leaf (Papertrey); Blueberry Sky (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Botanical Blocks II (Papertrey)
- Accessories: clear embossing powder (Stampendous); gold embossing powder (Ranger);
Papertrey’s SAF 2016 Watercolor Like a Master Challenge worked well with the Beautiful Brushstrokes stamp set. Love those gorgeous blooms! I’m keeping this short and sweet since I have several most posts to do. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: True Black (Papertrey); Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey); Watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow, and Lovely Lady (Papertrey); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Beautiful Brushstrokes (Papertrey); Graceful Greetings (Papertrey)
- Accessories: sequins, Graceful Greetings die (Papertrey)
Papertrey’s SAF 2016 Pointillism Challenge involves using dots to color an image. Here’s another card where I didn’t think I would like the result but did. I like how the dot coloring gives texture to the image. I used a flower center stamp that had lots of little dots to do the pointillism. I kept the card layout simple with no embellishments because of the texture from the pointillism. The supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey); Rustic cream (Papertrey)
- Ink: Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Terracota Tile, and Pure Poppy (Papertrey); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
- Stamps: Enclosed: Leaf (Papertrey); In Boom: Anna’s Flora (Winnie & Walter)
- Accessories: Enclosed: Leaf die (Papertrey); Corner Chomper