Here’s a card I did awhile ago for a Paper Crafts Magazine submission call. We were supposed to use denim in the card. I can’t say that I was thrilled about it but don’t hate it either. It’s so frustrating when you have a vision in your head but can’t execute it. I think the denim patterned paper is just to yellow for the color scheme. Oh well….nothing ventured, nothing gained. Card details are at the bottom.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Sasparilla Dash Dalton (October Afternoon)
- Ink: Night of Navy (Stampin Up)
- Stamps: Think Big Favorites #10 (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Beautiful Blooms II #3 dies (Papertrey); Red Pearl Pen (Viva); Real Red grosgrain ribbon (Stampin Up); corner chomper