I have 3 cards for Waltzingmouse Christmas Card challenge. I am trying to catch up before the end of the month so that my name can be included in the bucket for a chance to win a prize. My last 3 Christmas cards were for challenges that I was having a tough time coming up with an idea. Needless to say… I saved them for the last-minute and am just getting them done in time.
So the WMS Challenge includes completing at least 1 card for each monthly challenge and obviously the cards don’t have to be completed within the month that the challenge is provided. I needed to complete cards for March, May and June. The March challenge was to use blue and brown on a Christmas card. I love those colors together but couldn’t come up with a design I liked given the WMS stamp choices I have. So this is what I came up with and card details are at the bottom.
The May card challenge was to use chipboard in your card. I only have one stamp set where I have dies to match (Very Vintage Labels #4) so my card was designed around that. Here’s my card and the card details are at the bottom.
The June card challenge was to use stitching in your card. I’ve never sewn on any of my cards and don’t tend to be drawn toward stitched images. What is a girl to do….use a stamp that looks like stitching. I spent lots of time trying to get the snowman colored the way I wanted. This is a small 3 by 3 card because I really wanted the image to shine. Here’s my card and the card details are at the bottom.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
Supplies: Blue/Brown Card (March Challenge)
- Cardstock: Sky (A Muse Studio)
- Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Faded Jeans, Broken China, and Stormy Sky distress inks (Ranger)
- Stamps: Dainty Doilies 2 and Say It Loud Winter Holiday(Waltzingmouse)
- Accessories: Rhinestones (Recollections); Copics
Supplies: Chipboard Card (May Challenge)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
- Ink: Cranberry (A Muse Studio); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
- Stamps: Say It Loud Winter Holiday and Very Vintage Labels #4 (Waltzingmouse)
- Accessories: Chipboard (Papertrey); Labels #4 (Spellbinders); Real Red grosgrain ribbon (Stampin Up)
Supplies: Stitching Card (June Challenge)
- Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Cranberry (A Muse Studio)
- Stamps: Teeny Trees and Christmas Cottage (Waltzingmouse); Holiday Button Bits (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Copics