This month’s challenge is autumn patterns, textures, and textiles. This card focuses on a different use for the herringbone pattern….for a flower. I also added a little stardust spray to the card to make it more feminine. This is my third card for the blog hop. The second card can be seen here. My first card can be seen here. Card details are at the bottom.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Soft Stone Shadow (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Hattie 6 by 6 collection, Stella & Rose (My Mind’s Eye)
- Stamps: Think Big Favorites # 16 (Papertrey)
- Ink: Ocean Depth (Versamagic)
- Accessories: Enchanted Evening satin ribbon (Papertrey); Bloom Builders #1 die (Papertrey); Button (other); Stardust spray (Amuse Studio)