This month’s challenge is autumn patterns, textures, and textiles. This is another card that focuses on the herringbone pattern from the inspiration photo. This is my second card for the blog hop. The first card can be seen here. The second card can be seen here. Card details are at the bottom.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Soft Stone Shadow (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Hattie 6 by 6 collection, Stella & Rose (My Mind’s Eye)
- Stamps: Global Greetings – German (Papertrey)
- Ink: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Enchanted Evening satin ribbon (Papertrey)