This month’s challenge is autumn patterns, textures, and textiles. I loved the herringbone and argyle patterns in the inspiration photos so decided to work from those. And since I have more patterned paper than anyone should have I thought it was a good opportunity to use a few sheets of it. I completed 3 cards. This is the first one. Card details are at the bottom.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Hattie 6 by 6 collection, Stella & Rose (My Mind’s Eye)
- Stamps: Think Big Favorites # 16 (Papertrey)
- Ink: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Buttons (Papertrey and others)