Well life has been more than a little crazy as can be noted by my long absence from blogging. But this month’s January PTI Blog Hop combined really well with showing off the card that recently got published by Paper Crafts magazine. This card is in their current issue, the January / February 2013 magazine.
I love this card even though it was a long time in the making. Looking at it now you wouldn’t think it took 2 days to get it right…plus some additional tweaking before I sent it to Paper Crafts. I love the texture the heart border gives when used as tone on tone. And how can you not love some ombre distress….all done with mostly PTI inks.
Hope you are having a blissful day and enjoying the PTI blog hop! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Smokey Shadow and Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Hearts by Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday)
- Ink: Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey); Versamark; and Pretty In Pink (Stampin Up)
- Dies: Hearts Border die (Papertrey); Hearts die (Amuse Studio)
- Accessories: white embossing power (Superior); Cranberry glitter (Amuse Studio);