This card makes me think of a glass of bubbly! I have quite the collection of Washi tape and was thrilled to use up some of it. On the downside, this card was neither fast or easy. Those Washi bubbles took a bit to assemble and punch out. Then there’s my love / hate relationship with vellum. I love the look of it but have a tough time making it look right… no buckling, loose bits of embossing powder, scoring it, etc. It took several tries to get this right.
The card is in the new Handmade Cards special edition from Paper Crafts. There are lots of goodies in the magazine and hopefully will give you lots of inspiration! You can out more about the magazine edition here.
- Cardstock: (smokey shadow) Papertrey Ink; (white) Georgia Pacific
- Other paper: (Stamper’s Select Vellum) Papertrey Ink
- Clear stamps: (Celebrate, Celebrations) Papertrey Ink
- Watermark ink: (Versamark) Tsukineko
- Embossing powder: (fine detail white) Stewart Superior
- Accent: (Clear rhinestones, Icons) Me and My Big Ideas
- Sticker (Washi tape): (Gold MT) Kamoi Kakoshi Co.,; (Silver MT) Kamoi Kakoshi Co.; (asanoha hai (silver)) Kamoi Kakoshi Co.: (Silver damask) Recollections; (Silver and gold damask) Recollections
- Tool: (0.5-inch circle punch) Stampin’ Up; (0.75-inch circle punch) Stampin’ Up; (1-inch circle punch) EK Success; (1.475-inch circle punch) Marvy
- Finished size: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″