Happy Monday and welcome to the CardMaker and Clearsnap Blog Hop. Clearsnap provided the CardMaker DT some wonderful inks to try for the blog hop! They are called Izink and are an acrylic based pigment ink and come in both pearl and solid colors. These inks can also be used as a spray and Clearsnap provided a spray bottle for that application. I used the inks to stamp and paint with for my two cards below. I also wanted to try using them as a spray but ran out of time. I had so much fun playing with them! Clearsnap is offering a giveaway of 6 Izinks on their blog (last on the blog hop) so miss it!
My first card it my favorite! Loved how it turned out! I stamped the image and then used the Izink ink’s as paint to color the image. I then covered the image with vellum to soften the look. I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed it in gold.
For my second card, I applied the ink with a sponge to my stamp images. Love how the ink gives the monster images some texture as if I was using paint. I’ve been wanting to use these monster images with some googly eyes for a fun kid card.
- Cardstock: Pacific Point (Stampin’ Up); White 110 pound (Georgia Pacific); Vellum (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Volubilis, Tulip, and Cactus (Izink by Clearsnap); Jet Black (Archival by Ranger); Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Stamps: Large Flower Background (Hero Arts); Wild Rose (Amuse Studio)
- Accessories: Gold Super Fine Detail embossing powder (Ranger)
- Cardstock: Pacific Point (Stampin’ Up); White 110 pound (Georgia Pacific);
- Ink: Volubilis, Tulip, and Cactus (Izink by Clearsnap); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Monster Bash (Amuse Studio); Monster Fun (Hero Arts)
- Accessories: Googly eyes (Amuse Studio, Fun Express, Darice)