Hope you have had a great weekend! I managed to get some crafting time in and made a card for this week’s Make It Monday challenge on Cool Condensation Effects by Betsy Veldman from Papertrey. Since I am need of Father’s Day and birthday cards for my husband and father, I decided to pull out my new Craft Beer stamp set and went to town.
My trick on this card was to use 3 colors of ink on the beer stamp and then mist it to make the inks blend slightly before stamping it on the paper. Love how Echo Park’s Beach Boardwalk pattern paper has great colors that go well with the color of beer. Supplies are listed below. Hope you have a great start to next week!
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Pattern Paper: Beach Boardwalk (Carta Bella)
- Ink: Pure Poppy, Harvest Moon, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Fresh Snow (Papertrey), Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Craft Brew (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger); foam tape