Hope everyone’s 2016 is starting off well! I’m busy converting the last of my stamps into Avery Elle stamp envelopes but wanted to get one card in for Papertrey’s Make It Monday Challenge #236, especially since we got to choose the challenge to repeat from last year. I decided to make a card using the challenge to add cool condensation effects to a card. It was a great challenge to use since I was needing a male birthday card. What goes with cool condensation effects better than a pint of beer?
I used the label stamps in the stamp set to create a background for this card. The beer coloring was done by stamping both inks on it and misting lightly with water to get the ombre look of liquid. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Pattern Paper: Beach Boardwalk (Carta Bella)
- Ink: Pure Poppy, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Craft Brew (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger)