This month’s Papertrey blog hop has a very sweetly decorated cookie for inspiration.
I loved the pop of color on the black but decided to reverse it for my card. I also like the lower left card that has the focal image in the lower left corner…. a favorite spot of mine. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink);
- Pattern Paper: Love Paper – Forever Young Collection (Bo Bunny)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine),
- Stamps: Wet Paint (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Wet Paint die (Papertrey); Baby Girl Pearls (Doodlebug); foam tape (Scotch 3M)