I recently purchased Papertrey’s hearts cover plate die and thought it would work well with this week’s Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday Challenge, The Color of Love. I ended up making up 3 cards with the cover plate. For my first one, I used Dylusions sprays to make a very color background for the cover plate die cut. I added a few sequins and a simple love you sentiment. The worst part was waiting for the colored background sheet to dry. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey); Watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine);
- Stamps: Love Always Wins (Technique Tuesday)
- Dies: Hearts Cover Plate die (Papertrey);
- Accessories: Crushed Grape, Funky Fuschia, Cherry Pie spray (Dylusions); Sequins