This week’s challenge for Papertrey’s Make It Monday was to use pattern paper to create die cut silhouettes. This was a struggle initially. I don’t use my pattern paper in die cuts….never. But it was a good learning exercise since I was happy with the results. Stretching yourself is a good thing, right? The other lesson of the day was that you can never have enough sequins. I ended up needing 2 orange and pink ones and went through lots of different ones to find the ones that match hibiscus burst and orange zest. Now I have an excuse to buy more sequins and pattern paper…hmmm. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White 110 lb. (Recollections); Smokey Shadow Patterned Paper (Papertrey); Orange Zest Patterned Paper (Papertrey); Hibiscus Burst Patterned Paper (Papertrey); Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Blooming Button Bits (Papertrey)
- Dies: Mega Gracious Vases die (Papertrey); Button Stacks II die (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh and Doodlebug)