Papertrey is celebrating their 10th anniversary! I don’t have any stamps from their first year, 2007, so I decided to make a card based on one that Nichole did using Text Boxed. I think that stamp set looks similar to Botanical Blocks so I made a card with a similar layout to Nichole’s. I watercolored the image using Papertrey ink. The grid lines around the block were done using a score-pal and a bone folder. Supplies are listed below. Hope you are enjoying the festivities!
- Cardstock: Sweet Blush (Papertrey); New Leaf (Papertrey); Watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: Versamark; New Leaf (Papertrey); Blueberry Sky (Papertrey); Berry Sorbet (Papertrey); Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Botanical Blocks II (Papertrey)
- Dies: Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frames Die-Namics (My Favorite Things)
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder (Stampendous); Gold embossing powder (Ranger);