We’re climbing fast… up to 2011 now on Papertrey’s Celebration of the Past, Present, and Future: 2011. I have Winter Penguins and can I let in on a little secret…I’ve never used it. It’s an adorable set but I never got back to making anything with it. No time like the present so….I decided to keep him pretty simple. Just lots of snow and a cute little penguin. Hope you’re enjoying the blog hop! Happy crafting! Supplies listed below.
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Ink: Pure Poppy and Spring Rain (Papertrey); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Winter Penguin (Papertrey)
- Dies: Winter Penguin dies (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Icicle Stickles (Ranger); Y17 Copic marker;