The Curtain Call challenge is to use green for your inspiration. I tend to use green as an accent color, as in leaves on a pretty floral card, rather than making it the primary focus.
I ended up making three since I wasn’t quite satisfied with any of them. My favorite of the group is the top one. The supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White 110 lb (Recollections); New Leaf (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Still Life: Summer Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey)
- Ink: New Leaf (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Make It Market Mini Kit: Still Life Summer (Papertrey)
- Dies: Make It Market Mini Kit: Still Life Summer (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Sherbet Shimmer Glitter Drops (Nuvo)