This week’s Papertrey Ink challenge is to create a coordinating pair of cards. This challenge was a fun one, especially since I typically make several cards when I sit down to craft. Why craft only 1 card when you have all of your supplies out. I’m going to keep this quick. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White 110 lb (Recollections); True Black (Papertrey)
- Patterned Paper: Still Life: Summer Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Make It Market Mini Kit: Still Life Summer (Papertrey)
- Dies: Thanks and Hello die (My Favorite Things)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine);
- Accessories: Black Embroidery Thread (DMC); Sherbet Shimmer Glitter Drops (Nuvo)