Long time no see! I have been away from my crafting space for so long! My spare time has been taken up with kids, work, and getting a house ready to sell. But I’ve been craving some crafting time and wanted to take a stab at this week’s Papertrey Make It Monday challenge of making a monochrome card with a pop of color.
I pulled out my Winter Woods stamp set to make some winter cards. Once we swing into holiday cards, I seem to forget all about winter birthdays and I have quite a few to send out every year. I kept the background soft with white birch trees on soft stone so that the pretty birds would really pop. The supplies are listed below. Hope you are enjoying everyone’s pretty cards. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Soft Stone (Papertrey); Smokey Shadow (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Winter Woods (Papertrey); Keep It Simple: Birthdays II(Papertrey)
- Ink: Fresh Snow (Papertrey); Smokey Shadow (Papertrey); Versamark
- Dies: Contemp0 Birds (Memory Box)
- Accessories: Watercolors; White Embossing Powder;