I decided to make another Christmas card for Papertrey’s Faux Iron Challenge. I have a bunch of ski enthusiasts and I am always in need of snow themed Holiday cards. The iron bindings on the skis were an easy addition for the faux iron challenge. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey); Cool Caribean (Stampin Up)
- Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey); Versamark
- Stamps: Two Feet Deep (Papertrey); Snow Day Background (Amuse Studio), Stylish Sentiment: Holiday (Papertrey)
- Dies: Two Feet Deep die (Papertrey); In the Meadow Die Collection (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Stardust Stickles (Ranger); Silver detail embossing powder (Ranger); Bridal Tinsel embossing powder (Ranger)