Edited to add that my first card did not include any stamping that was required for the challenge, so I had to make a second card for the challenge. Whoops!
I’m loving all of the wonderful products Simon has this month for Stamptember! It’s so much fun to see what new thing is revealed every morning for Stamptember. I’ve got my first order in and am waiting for it to arrive but for Simon’s Stamp It Challenge to use exclusive Simon products, I decided to use an old standby by Simon Says. I kept my card pretty simple so that the wonderful leaves die would remain the focal point. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Black, Tracing Paper
- Dies: Clustered Leaves Die (Simon Says Stamp); Sentimental Die (Avery Elle)
- Accessories: Sequins (Darice); white colored pencil
Card that uses Simon Says stamps and actually satisfies the challenge….
- Cardstock: White, Plum Pudding
- Ink: Plum Pudding
- Stamps: Sending and Wishing (Simon Says Stamp)
- Dies: Script Sending and Wishing Dies (Simon Says Stamp); Floral and Flutter Dies (Concord & 9th)
- Accessories: Rhinestones; Dylusions Sprays