Simon Says Stamp’s Blog has a long line of lovely cards from designers around the world. I love seeing where all of the wonderful card designers are from! Here’s my card for the day….love that cute yeti image from My Favorite Things! It was also fun to make a pop-up card with him. Hope you’re getting some crafting time in on World Card Making Day too! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White 110 pound (Recollections); Smokey Slate (Stampin’ Up)
- Ink: Licorice Black (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine); Salty Ocean Distress (Ranger); Mermaid Lagoon Distress (Ranger)
- Stamps: Beast Friends (My Favorite Things)
- Dies: Snow Capped Mountains die (Mama Elephant); Holy Night Dies (Concord & 9th); Tree Line Die (Impression Obsession)
- Accessories: Marker BG02, B00, BG05, C1, C2, C4, C8 R29, Y17, YG67, E39 (Copics); Perfect Peals, Mister