I am up late tonight finishing up a card for two My Favorite Things challenge, including The Birthday Project – Beary Happy Birthday and Color Challenge 96. It’s always nice when you can combine more than one challenge. I always feel a bit more efficient, but not really when I think about how long it takes me to make a card. I got to use several new to me My Favorite Things stamps and dies. So fun to finally put them to use. Hope your week is going well! Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White (Neenah and Recollections)
- Stamps: Polar Bear Pals (My Favorite Things)
- Ink: Extreme Black (My Favorite Things); Onyx Black (Versafine); Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey); Blueberry Sky (Papertrey);
- Dies: Iceberg Die-namics (My Favorite Things); Stitched Arch Stax (My Favorite Things)
- Accessories: Copic markers, glossy accents