I made this card inspired by the use of layers for Papertrey’s Make It Monday #305 challenge: Love of Layers and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes. This card has several layers including the stencil/paste card panel, the die cuts, and ribbon.
Can I give a big shout out on both of the products I used on this card? I love the clean simplicity of a monochromatic background using stencil paste and a great stencil. My other favorite is Papertrey’s Spruce and Sprigs. Love the graphic nature of this card! Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White (Papertrey); Ocean Tides (Papertrey)
- Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey); Pinefeather (Papertrey);
- Stamps: Spruce & Sprigs (Papertrey)
- Dies: Spruce & Sprigs dies (Papertrey);
- Accessories: Christmas Quarters Stencil (Kaisercraft); Red ribbon (Paper Source); Pearlescent embossing paste (Dreamweaver); Glossy accents (Ranger)