I love using perfect peals on cards! So Papertrey’s SAF Challenge to use perfect pearls on a card was right up my alley. I kept the color combo simple so that the perfect pearls would be the focus. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey)
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: Everyday Happiness (Papertrey)
- Dies: One Liners: Happy Die (Papertrey); Bella Bouquet die (Memory Box);
- Accessories: Turquoise Perfect Pearls (Ranger); Teal Pearls (Kaisercraft);
We are down to the wire and I’m still trying to get my cards loaded for Papertrey’s Stamp-a-faire….nothing like waiting until the last minute. So this is short and sweet. Used orange pearl paint to get a bronze look for the stamped images. Love the sentiment on this card. Supplies listed below.
- Cardstock: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey); Orange Zest (Papertrey)
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: First Fruits (Papertrey); Every Season Plain Jane (Verve Stamps)
- Accessories: Tiger Lily pear paint (Martha Stewart); Apricot embossing powder (Zing)
I did a slightly different approach to the faux leather on this card since I used Cocoa Bean, impressed it, then applied brown spray, wiped it off, embossed it again, and then highlighted the embossed images with Chai ink. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Cocoa Bean (Papertrey); Pure Poppy (Papertrey)
- Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey); Chai (Papertrey);
- Stamps: Vintage Ornaments II (Papertrey)
- Dies: Tag Sale #8 die (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Dog Holiday Stickers (Hobby Lobby); Holiday Phrases embossing folder (Carta Bella), brown spray; silver thread
This was a fun card to make and very different than the last few cards. It’s masculine! It was fun to work with Papertrey’s SAF Faux Leather Challenge. Love the look of the faux leather. I kept this simple since I’m running out of time on challenges and used a pre-made die cut. Supplies are listed below
- Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey); Pinefeather (Papertrey)
- Ink: Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey); Kraft (Papertrey); Versamark
- Stamps: Keep It Simple: Christmas (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Gold Foil Deer (Recollections); Pine Needles (Richard Gray); gold embossing powder
This Papertrey SAF Challenge was pretty open…..inked up stencil, folder, or impression plate. I opted to use this pretty floral embossing folder that I love! I layered the card front with simply chartreuse and berry sorbet to pick up the ink colors. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Watercolor (Ranger); Berry Sorbet (Papertrey); Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey)
- Ink: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey); Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey); Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey); Versamark
- Stamps: Happy Birthday (Impress Rubber Stamps)
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder; Poppy embossing folder (Anna Griffin)
Loved Laura’s video for Papertrey’s SAF paper scraps and vellum challenge! I had a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I had created ages ago that I never found a use for. I loved the range of colors and was inspired by Laura’s colorful card. I must have butterflies and vellum still on my mind from my earlier SAF tin card since I decided that the colored watercolor paper would work well for a butterfly. I created a softer version of the watercolored scrap for the card front. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Watercolor Paper (Ranger); Stamper’s Select Vellum (Papertrey)
- Ink: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Seedless Preserves distress ink (Ranger)
- Dies: Wet Paint die (Papertrey); Life is Beautiful die collection (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger)