The Curtain Call Cherry Bomb Challenge and CAS-ual Friday Color Challenge CFC151 had me thinking of a 4th of July themed card. Both challenges have a red, white, and blue colored theme. I kept it pretty simple so the glitter paste background stood out. Supplies are listed below. Hope you’re have a great start to your weekend and getting some crafting time in!
- Cardstock: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey); Pure Poppy (Papertrey); White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- Ink: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Happy Day (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Sequins (Simon Says Stamp); Amber Glitter Paste (Viva Décor); Happy Day die (Papertrey); Concentric Circles Stencil (My Favorite Things)
I am participating in the CASE Study Challenge #162. The inspiration is a card from Elan Roussakis that has a great woodsy background. It inspired me to make this Halloween card. I love the glittery spider and have used this sticker on lots of cards. ETA: I’m also submitting this to the Handmade Cards Week: The Sticker and Tape Challenge on the Moxie Fab World blog since it includes that fabulous spider sticker!
- Cardstock: Smokey Shadow (Papertrey); Kraft (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Happy Day (Papertrey); Web Background (Amuse Studio)
- Ink: Versamark; Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up); Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glitter spider sticker (Jolee’s Boutique); Embossing Powder (Superior); twine
Well it’s Father’s Day today and there’s nothing like leaving a card for the last-minute. I worked on this one last night and was inspired by Joy Taylor’s Case Study Challenge #95 card. I love her card layout with a strong vertical element along the left edge and then main focal image the overlays the vertical element. I saw Joy’s card and knew immediately how I wanted to use it for a stamp set I’ve been wanting to ink up.
And here’s my card…. I used only my new Technique Tuesday stamp set for both the focal image and the border element. I used my stamp press to keep the sentiments evenly spaced and close to in alignment. Inside the card says the rest of the sentiment, “that matter most.” with Happy Father’s Day immediately below it. A nice simple, masculine card and not a bling, pearl, ribbon in site! Card details are at the bottom of the post.
Hope you are having a blissful day! Thanks for stopping by….
- Cardstock: Sky (A Muse Studio)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine); London Fog (Memento)
- Stamps: Gone Fishin’ (Technique Tuesday); Happy Day (Papertrey)