Love the clean look of CAS(E) this Sketch #262…. the epitome of clean and simple!
Using this sketch, this card came together pretty fast once the spray mist dried on the tracing paper so I could die cut. I love how the sentiment fills the width of the card. Happy crafting! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White (Recollections); Pink Glitter Paper (DCWV); tracing paper (Canson)
- Dies: Sentimental die (Avery Elle); Turning a New Leaf die (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Sequins; spray mist
This week’s CAS-ual Fridays sketch 184 and CAS(E) this Sketch #242 are pretty similar so I was able to combine them for this card. I really like the look of the image and sentiment located in the lower third of the card. I kept the colors bright and cheery so that the black would really pop off the card. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Black, Watercolor
- Dies: May Flowers Frameslits Dies (Stampin Up); Sentimental Dies (Avery Elle)
- Accessories: Kuretake Gansai Tambi 36 color watercolor set (Zig)