Here’s my last card for Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Pets Corner. I saved my favorite for last….love how this card turned out. I know we are heading into Valentine’s Day and I’m making a card for Halloween but this stamp has one of my favorite cat images of all time. It’s one of my first stamp sets and is an old Stampin’ Up stamp set. I kept the card simple so the image could really shine. I finished off the inside of the card using stamps from the same set. Hope you are enjoying everyone’s cards for this challenge! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Ink: Black (Memento); Soft Stone (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Haunting Halloween (Stampin’ Up)
- Accessories: Copics (C1, C2, C4, C8, Y15, Y67, W0, W1, W4, BV11, BV08, ; Wink of Stella (Zig)
Here’s my 2nd card for this week’s Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Pets Corner. Furry Friends is one of my all time favorite pet stamp sets. I love their faces! This forlorn looking puppy fits so well with the “I Miss You” sentiment. I added some glossy accents to his nose and some enamel dots to the card. Full list of supplies are listed below. Happy crafting.
- Cardstock: Ice Gold (Curious Metallics); White (for copic coloring) (Georgia Pacific); Harvest Gold (Papertrey)
- Ink: Wet Cement (Hero Arts); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Furry Friends (Avery Elle); Fresh Cut Florals (WPlus9)
- Accessories: Copics: W0, W1, W4, W6, R24, R29, Y35, Y38; Glossy Accents (Ranger); Sweetest Thing enamel dots (My Mind’s Eye);
We’re still buried in snow so that means more time for crafting. This week’s CAS-ual Fridays challenge is Everything Turns to Gold Challenge. I love gold and was happy to sit down to make some cards sparkling with gold. I started with one stamp and ended up making 3 cards with it. I left one CAS with the floral image embossed in gold. Then I repeated the look of the first card but colored the floral images since they seemed to get lost in the detailed pattern. For the last card, I opted to use my Minc foil machine and some stick it embossing powder to make the card more flashy. Which one is your favorite? Mine is the one with the gold foil….love the shine! Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (Stampin Up); Soft Sky (Stampin Up); Coastal Cabana (Stampin Up)
- Stamp: Garden Background (Stampendous); Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey); Stylish Sentiments: Birthday (Papertrey)
- Ink: Versamark:
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder (Ranger); gold foil (Heidi Swapp); Copic markers; Sticky embossing powder (Ranger)
The 2016 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is upon us. There are so many prizes available for this blog hop I just can’t pass it up. I’m not a coffee drinker myself, only hot chocolate, but I have a husband that can’t survive past 9 in the morning without his morning Joe. So there’s always the aroma of coffee around the house. I wanted to create a card with the look of the aroma wafting through the air and love how the memory box die cuts out solid and stitched hearts for it. I also did the card panel in craft to give it a warm fall look.
- Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey); Autumn Rose (Papertrey); White Cardstock (Georgia Pacific)
- Ink: Versamark; Tea Dye Duo (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Cup of Wishes (Mama Elephant); Sending & Wishing (Simon Says Stamp)
- Accessories: Chestnut Opaque Embossing Powder (Zing); Fairy Lights Sequins (Lucy’s Little Things); Copics: R83, RV69, R85, R81
This week’s Simon Says Stamps’ Monday Challenge is food and drink. I opted for this adorable image to color. I love this image of these two cuties sipping their coffee/hot cocoa. It’s a great winter/Christmas card image. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific); Pure Poppy (Papertrey)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Buddy and Jolly (Stamping Bella); Cozy Comfy (Impression Obsession)
- Accessories: Green twine (American crafts); Pierced rectangle die (My Favorite Things); Copics
How about one more card for the Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge – Cute & Cuddly? I think this little monkey is the cutest! Of Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Sweet Blush (Papertrey); White (Georgia Pacific)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
- Stamps: Birthday Sentiments (Simon Says Stamp); Up and Away (Mama Elephant)
- Accessories: Copics