Today’s challenge for Papertrey’s 11th Anniversary is to use one of the color swatches to make a project. If you looked at my last 2 cards, you could probably guessed which color swatch I picked. I picked the one with aqua mist, tropical teal, green parakeet, winter wisteria and royal velvet. I decided to do a bit of watercoloring using my Papertrey inks. I ended up thinking the colors were too vibrant so created a front panel from vellum to soften the look. Hope your week is starting off well! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White (Papertrey); Vellum (Papertrey); watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: aqua mist, tropical teal, green parakeet, winter wisteria and royal velvet (Papertrey); Versamark; Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Ever So Much (Papertrey); Brushed Blooms (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder; twine
Hope everyone is having a great Friday! I am joining in on Pretty Pink Posh’s Watercolor Blog Hop. Talk about inspiration! Lots of lovely cards to look at on the blog hop. Amazing work! If you want to check it out too just click on the link above to get to it.
Enough with the complicated cards. I was more than ready to do a clean and simple style of card with watercolors after the last two. And I wanted to pull out my twinkling watercolors. Love those things! The colors are just gorgeous! Supplies are listed below. Have a great weekend and happy crafting! Enjoy the blog hop!
- Cardstock: Bermuda (Amuse Studio)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine); Versamark (Imagine Crafts)
- Stamps: Papillion (Amuse Studio); Essential Sentiments (Amuse Studio)
- Accessories: Snapdragon and Mystic Blue Twinkling H2Os (Luminarte); Amethyst Spray Cosmic embossing powder (Sparkle N Sprinkle)