Freshly Made Sketches #300 layout is lovely! Love the open space and the focused stack of items to the left. I decided to pull out my flamingo and hibiscus stamps for a pretty summer themed card. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey); Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey); White (Georgia Pacific)
- Stamps: Some Like It Hot (Papertrey); Color Layering Flamingo (Hero Arts)
- Accessories: Die Cut tag; yellow twine
I am submitting this card for the current Freshly Made Sketch 248.
I love this sketch! With my love of floral stamps I decided to use flowers as the focal image. I had fun making the fence-like background using woodgrain washi tape. Given the ample box of washi tape I have, I am looking for ways to use some up. Hope you get some crafting time in and are enjoying the weekend! Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: White (Georgia Pacific), Kraft (Papertrey Ink), Mixed Media (Strathmore)
- Stamps: Delightful Dahlia (Papertrey Ink); Up and Away (Mama Elephant)
- Ink: Versamark (Imagine Crafts); Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
- Accessories: Delightful Dahlia dies (Papertrey Ink), washi tape (American Crafts); Collectable Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye); Inktense Watercolor pencils (Derwent)
I felt inspired by this week’s Freshly Made Sketches 244 Challenge to make a fall card. The sketch shows an oval focal shape but I opted for a leaf image instead.
I was playing with watercolor paper and distress inks and ended up with paper that looked more like fall than late summer. Oh well, decided to make a fall card in July. But the sentiment applies year around and I’ll be ahead for a card to give one of the boy’s teachers next year. Supplies are listed below. Hope you’re getting some crafting time in too!
- Cardstock: Watercolor paper (Ranger); Canyon Clay (Papertrey); Rustic Cream (Papertrey);
- Ink: Canyon Clay (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Enclosed: Leaf (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Enclosed: Leaf die Papertrey); Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls Mist (Ranger); Crushed Grape, Postbox Red, Pure Sunshine, Squeezed Orange Ink Spray (Dylusions), Fun Foam (Darice)
You know when you love how a card falls together. It makes up for all the cards that have ended up in the garbage over the last few days of my vacation. I made this card based on Freshly Made Sketch #229. I couldn’t make the ribbon behind the three images. It ended up being too crowded. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting and blog hopping!
- Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Papillon (Amuse Studio); Graceful Greetings (Amuse Studio)
- Accessories: Wink of Stella Clear (Zig)
Happy Thursday! I am submitting a card for the most recent Fresh Made Sketch, #221. The sketch is shown below. I kept my card very simple to let the sentiment stand out. I also used up my stash of pattern paper.
I stamped the sentiment twice, once on the white cardstock and once on the pattern paper. I cut out the cup, glued it to the white cardstock and then covered it with glossy accents. The rest was just using pattern paper to frame the sentiment. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Pattern Paper: Bundled Up (Carta Bella)
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
- Stamps: Warm Wishes (Neat & Tangled)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Here’s my last card for the night using Freshly Made Sketches #217 . I am also submitting this for Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge this week. The SSS challenge a Winter Wonderland theme. I love snowflakes so it was easy to make a card that combines these two challenges. This one is by far my favorite. It has all of my favorites…snowflakes, rhinestones, turquoise, and glitter and it’s clean and simple.
Love the simple goodness of a glittered snowflake. So happy they come in large bags from Michaels! Supplies are listed below. Hope you are getting some crafting time in with the holidays! Happy Holidays!
- Cardstock: Basic Black (Stampin Up); Turquoise (Bazzill); Very Vanilla (Stampin Up)
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: Holiday Cheer (Papertrey)
- Accessories: White embossing powder; turquoise rhinestones, glitter snowflake die cut (Recollections)
Here’s my 2nd card for Freshly Made Sketches #217 . I am also submitting this for Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge this week. The SSS challenge a Winter Wonderland theme. I love snowflakes so it was easy to make a card that combines these two challenges. Snowflakes work so well with this sketch!
I love purples and blues! I decided to use a favorite technique of mine, inking up an embossing folder to stamp with. I love the soft edges and ink blending you get with it! I was going for clean and simple but it just needed sequins. Doesn’t everything? Supplies are listed below. Hope you are getting some crafting time in with the holidays! Happy Holidays!
- Cardstock: Violeta (Amuse Studio); Pacific Point (Stampin Up); Watercolor (Ranger)
- Ink: Versamark; Seedless Preserves distress (Ranger); Broken China distress (Ranger)
- Stamps: Merry Everything (Simon Says Stamp)
- Accessories: Purple embossing powder; sequins; Textured Impressions embossing folder (Sizzix/Hero Arts)