Simon Says Stamp’s Wednesday challenge is to create a card that focuses on the sentiment. So had some time today in my craft room and made several for the challenge. Here’s my second card and it definitely focuses on the sentiment from Tim Holtz. Love this sentiment….just need to remember it more often. Hope you’re having a wonderful Mother’s Day yourself or enjoying it with your mom. Happy crafting.
- Cardstock: Soft Stone (Papertrey); Tropical Teal (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Round Repeats (Papertrey); We Don’t Stop (Tim Holtz)
- Inks: Versamark, tropical teal, and Hawaiian shores
- Accessories: silver embossing power (Ranger)
Okay….I think I’m about snowflaked out. But it was so fun to play with the stamps, dies, and punches for the Simon Says Ice Inspiration Challenge. This one goes back to my favorite card making technique…stamping. I used my background stamp along with Papertrey’s fillable frames set. Card supplies are listed at the bottom. Hope you’re have a wonderful day!
- Cardstock: Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink); Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey Ink)
- Stamps: Snowflakes (Hero Arts); Fillable Frames #8 (Papertrey Ink)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Sterling, Mother of Pearl, and Jet Stream pearl paint (Martha Stewart); Fillable Frames #8 die (Papertrey Ink); Silver super fine detail embossing powder (Ranger); Silver glitter (Glitter Ritz)
I made some more cards for the Simon Says Ice Inspiration Challenge. These two cards use some more of my snowflake punches in addition to the large Martha Stewart punch. I used some of my smaller snowflakes to give the feeling of falling snowflakes. Cheers.
I’m on a roll with making cards for Simon Says Ice Inspiration Challenge. Snowflake card with stamps – check, snowflake card with dies – check, how about a snowflake card with punches. I should be barred from buying snowflake stuff but I think it must be an addition. So it’s about time I used some of those snowflake punches. Here is one of them using my big snowflake punch. I used the snowflake image to ink the inked inside the card as shown in the 2nd photo. Cheers!
I am in the snowflake zone so here is another snowflake card for the Simon Says Ice Inspiration Challenge. This card is totally different from the last soft pink one. I decided to focus on my snowflake dies for this one and made it more of a graphic card. My snowflake panel is a Martha Stewart color swatch from Home Depot. I love the texture of the color swatches….a fun change from cardstock. Supplies for the card are listed below. Hope you are having a fabulous day!
- Cardstock: Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink), Island Indigo (Stampin’ Up)
- Stamps: Simply Wonderful (Memory Box)
- Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Aegean Blue paint strip (Martha Stewart paint); Blue Ombre Gems (Martha Stewart); Snowflake Trio Dies (A Muse Studio); Silver Detail Embossing Powder (Ranger)
I love snowflakes! I mean I really love them and have a multitude of them in stamp and die form. So Simon Says Ice Inspiration Challenge got me to step away from the house chores and whip up a card. I’ll likely create some more snowflake cards before the challenge is up so keep a look out. Okay to the card….
I went for soft…..pink and gray for my first snowflake card. I love these vintage looking snowflakes! Supplies for the card are listed below. Hope you are having a great day!
- Cardstock: Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink); Basic Gray (Stampin Up)
- Stamps: Mitten Weather Flourishes (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Ink: Basic Gray (Stampin Up); Aspen Mist (VersaMagic)
- Accessories: Velvet trim