Papertrey’s 11th Anniversary Challenge today was to use stripes and Simon Says Stamp’s Monday Challenge is to use a notepaper so I ended combining them to create the card below using notepaper looking pattern paper. It was a perfect look for a teacher thank you card. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Classic White 110 lb. (Neenah);
- Patterned Paper: Bloom & Grow Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey); Pencil Me In Patterned Paper Collection (Papertrey);
- Stamps: Keep It Simple: Teacher (Papertrey);
- Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine);
- Accessories: Moonshine sequins; White fun foam (Darice)
Loved Laura’s video for Papertrey’s SAF paper scraps and vellum challenge! I had a scrap piece of watercolor paper that I had created ages ago that I never found a use for. I loved the range of colors and was inspired by Laura’s colorful card. I must have butterflies and vellum still on my mind from my earlier SAF tin card since I decided that the colored watercolor paper would work well for a butterfly. I created a softer version of the watercolored scrap for the card front. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink); Watercolor Paper (Ranger); Stamper’s Select Vellum (Papertrey)
- Ink: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmelade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Seedless Preserves distress ink (Ranger)
- Dies: Wet Paint die (Papertrey); Life is Beautiful die collection (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger)
I loved this challenge but somehow my gift tags never look as good as Nicole’s do. I’m not sure if they are good enough to put on a package. Oh well, it’s good to try something new. Supplies are listed below. Happy crafting!
- Stamps: Christmas Cheer (Papertrey); Winter Village (Papertrey)
- Accessories: assorted thread and ribbon
Papertrey’s last challenge is to use guilding. Ugh! I find that stuff so hard to use since it floats EVERYWHERE, and not where I want it. I kept this card pretty simple and used an embossing folder along with the guilded die cut. I added drops of Nuvo for more sparkle. Happy crafting!
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey)
- Dies: Christmas Cheer (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Winter Flurry Embossing folder (Taylored Expressions), Nuvo
Today is Papertrey’s March Blog Hop! I’m visiting my sweetest friend Victoria for a girl’s weekend and we made time to get our blog hop cards done. The inspiration photo had colors that were way outside my comfort range…it was challenging. Card supplies are listed below. Hope you get a chance to get some crafting time in this weekend.
CARDSTOCK: White (Recollections)
INK: Hibiscus Burst, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, Bright Buttercup (Papertrey)
STAMPS: Don’t Forget To Write (Papertrey)
DIES: Don’t Forget To Write (Papertrey)
I was inspired by Lizzie’s stitched Tic Tac Toe game….too cute! I liked the primary colors and graphic looks she created with her game and was inspired to make this card. Supplies are listed below.
- Cardstock: Stamper’s Select White (Papertrey); Enchanted Evening (Papertrey); Tracing Paper
- Ink: Versamark; Pure Poppy (Papertrey); Enchanted Evening (Papertrey); Harvest Gold (Papertrey)
- Stamps: Beautiful Brushstrokes Make It Market Kit (Papertrey)
- Accessories: Clear embossing powder (Stampendous)
Papertrey is celebrating their 10th anniversary! Wahoo! I have been a fan for the majority of that time. Most of my projects include Papertrey products. But to choose my most favorite one was a tough choice so how about my top 3? I will like the original blog post for each card for more information on how the cards were created. It was fun to search through my cards to pick out my favorites. I hope you enjoy the blog hop of beautiful Papertrey cards!
The original blog post for the Happy 50th Anniversary card is here.
Link for the original blog post about the Happy Halloween card is here.
Link for the original blog post for Thanks for Everything card is here.